Thursday, March 25, 2010

10 week doctor visit

So i have gained ZERO pounds since last time i was at the doc. i still weigh 141 which is about 6-7 pounds total weight gain so far. i had weighed myself about 2 weeks before we got pregnant and i fluctuated between 134-136, so not to bad so far!
We got to hear the heartbeat for the first time it was 163, which i believe is about the same as Tre's when we first heard his heartbeat. i have more nausea this time than last... i find myself gagging or dry heaving alot which is MOST GROSS! i hate throwing up, I'm pretty sure i would rather DIE than throw up! lol and the fatigue this time around has been more intense, I'm just tired all the time. i have cut my going to the gym from 3 days a week to just one day a week to like NONE! lol i haven't been to my Monday night class in 2 weeks! I'm gonna FEEL it when i go back! ughhh! Doctor Scobee says that in the next week the hormones are going to peak and then fall back down so i am soo looking forward to the falling back down part!! im like i need to STOP puking in my mouth a little bit every time i smell a strong aroma... blurell!
aww the joys of pregnancy!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment