Friday, June 24, 2011

Edit Me - Week 6

This is my very first time participating so i hope i am doing everything correctly - i had to edit this in picnik since i am away from my home PC and dont have access to photoshop - i first boosted the color 40% or so, then cross prossessed at 30 % then i made it blakc and white and faded about 40 something % added a dark green vingette and focal soften - also cropped, played with the color temp, saturation and local contrast.





My Reflection of Something

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love it! Thanks for stopping by! Wow, sorry about all the exclamation points

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a fantastic job! So glad you decided to join in! I love the slightly dreamy look, and your colors are wonderful!

    So sorry it took me so long to make the comment rounds on this one! Hope to see you back this week for the new challenge that started today!

    ReplyDelete